We have gathered together some useful information below on where to stay, places to eat in Bath, and a map to help you find the summer school venue.
Hotels and B&B’s
There are many lovely places to stay in Bath – here are a few that have been recommended to us by previous visitors.
- Kennard Hotel, Henrietta Street, 10-15 minute walk to the BRLSI
- Chestnuts House, Henrietta Road, 15-20 min walk to BRLSI
- There is a Premier Inn about 5 min walk to BRLSI, and also the new Apex Hotel which is 5-10 min walk to the BRLSI
- Otherwise go to visitbath website
Where to eat
Tea, coffee and biscuits are available at the workshops, and delicious afternoon cakes are also provided! For some lunch and evening meal options see below.
- Cote Restaurant off Milsom Street
- The Ivy Brasserie Milsom Street
- Firehouse Rotisserie behind Milsom Street
- Chez Dominique French Bistro near Pulteney Bridge
- Thai Balcony near Kingsmead Square
- For light lunches try The Fine Cheese Company in Walcot Street … lovely deli and super sandwiches or salads
How to find us
The BRLSI is conveniently situated in Queen Square within easy reach of shops, restaurants and places to stay.